100學年度研究所畢業生代表致辭

林子敬、林子恆

A      校長,院長,各位所長,各位老師佳賓,以及我們今年的畢業生、畢業生的家長大家午安。
A      我是今年的畢業生代表林子敬,電子所奈米電子組。
B      我也是今年的畢業生代表林子恆 ,也是電子所,但不是奈米電子組。
A  大家可能會納悶說為什麼台上有兩個人?其實,因為台大是個國際化的學校,所以我們今天的致詞有英語翻譯。
B     Yes.
A      那我們開始了。
B     let’s start.
A     我們之前在準備今天講稿的時候。
B     when we were preparing what we are going to say today.
A     我試著參考之前大學畢業典禮的致詞內容。
B     I tried to reference the speech content from our undergraduate commencement.
A      但是發覺事情並不簡單。
B     but found out we were in trouble.
A     因為大學和研究所有很大的不同。
B      because undergraduate and graduate programs are very different.
A     大學時期有很多的營隊和活動。
B     there were many camps and activities in undergraduate times.
A     大家修的課也很像。
B     everyone took similar classes.
A     所以有很多這類的共同回憶。
B     so there were many these kinds of common memories.
A     所以,我就在想我們電機學群有哪些共同回憶?
B     so I was thinking about what our EE memories are?
A     後來我想到了。
B     later it came to me.
A     我們都修了seminar。
B      we all took seminars.
A     所上和組上的。
B     both on department and group.
A     如果還沒修完請趕快找所長。
B  If you have not taken all of them, see you next year.
A     我們也一起參加所上的球賽。
B      we attended our sports contests together.
A     一起吃所上尾牙。
B     had free dinner together.
A     一起抽獎。
B     played lottery together.
A      雖然我都沒抽到( B 表示A脫稿演出)。
A     我們也和實驗室的同學一起修課。
B     we also took classes with our labmates.
A     彼此討論功課。
B     cited each other’s assignment.
A     一起熬夜做project。
B     did project until the we had breakfast.
A     一起面對許多的論文。
B     we facebook together ( A皺眉了一下)        we face paper together.
A     壓力大的時候,
B     when we felt we were under great pressure,
A     我們一起從事休閒活動。
B     we played Diabo III or warcraft together.
A     我們曾經面對許多研究上的困難。
B     we faced many difficulties on research.
A     像tapeout的晶片什麼都量不到。
B     like the tapeout chips became arts.
A     之前做成功的實驗後來就做不出來。
B     like some magic happened.
A     寫程式的時候bug都抓不到。
B     we just shut down the computer.
A     數學推導不出來。
B     when it was time to change topic.
A      但感謝上帝。
B     but thank God.
A     感謝老師。
B     thank our teachers.
A     感謝同學。
B      and thank our classmates.
A      因為我們在這當中學到很多。
B     because we learned a lot during these troubles.
A     不只是學業上的。
B     not only academically.
A     也有人際上的。
B     but also interpersonally.
A     我們不只學習到做事的方法。
B     we learned not only ways of doing things.
A      更重要的是也學習到做事的態度。
B     but more importantly the attitude of doing things.
A      這也是為什麼我們要來唸研究所。
B     this is why we need to study graduate school.
A      最後我想對這裡的大家說。
B     finally I would like to say to everyone here.
A     很高興有你們。
B     so glad to have you all.
A      畢業以後大家要繼續一起努力。
B      let’s continue to work hard together after graduation.
A     願上帝祝福你們。
B     God bless you all.
A      謝謝!!
B     Thank you!!

林子敬、林子恆,電子所2012年畢業。