NATIONAL TAIWAN UNIVERSITY
Department of Electrical Engineering
The top choice for the students in natural sciences and engineering is inviting you to join us to establish a world-class department.
1.We are seeking applicants with enthusiasm in teaching and potential in research, and invite applications for faculty positions of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor, whose research interests lie in all areas of Electrical Engineering (but not limited) as follows:
|Multi-Agent Systems, Intelligent Robotics, Mechatronics, and General Control Areas|
|Power Electronics, Renewable Energy, and Smart Grid|
|Advanced CMOS, Nanoelectronics, Nanophotonics, Display, Memory Technologies, Quantum Technologies, Bioelectronics, IoT Devices, E-Beam Lithography|
|Biomedical Electronics, Biomedical Imaging, Nano-Biotechnology, Biophotonics, Bioinformatics, Medical Informatics, Neuroengineering, Computational Bioengineering, Biomedical Sensors|
|Computer Science and Engineering, Embedded Systems, Cloud/Green/Ubiquitous/Mobile Computing and Networking, Security, Machine Learning, Data-centric Computing|
|Microwave and Millimeter-wave Techniques, Antennas and Applications, Electromagnetic Theory and Computational Techniques, IoT Enabling Technologies, THz Technologies, Radar Systems|
|Communications, Signal Processing, Optimization, Information Theory, and Emerging Fields in the Aforementioned Areas|
|SoC Design (AI/ML Chips, Embedded Processor, Memory Design, Green Electronics, Medical Electronics, Sensor Electronics, THz Circuits, Quantum Circuits, Si Photonics)|
|Electronic Design Automation (EDA)|
|Photonics for 3D Sensing, Emerging Display Technologies, Optical Communications & Optical Interconnects (including components/modules/systems for LiDAR, 5G, data center), Ultrahigh Speed Optoelectronics|
|Data Science and Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, IoT, Data-Centric Computing and Networking, Next-Generation Wireless Networks, Social Networks, Cyber Security|
2. To apply for a faculty position, please visit our website at https://ee.ntu.edu.tw/eeoffice/ntueejob/ for on-line application with the following materials.
1) Cover Letter
2) A curriculum vitae, along with a full publication list and a teaching and research plan
3) Reprints of 1-3 publications within the past 3 years
4) Two or more reference letters (sent directly to us by your referees)
5) A copy of the highest diploma granted (or a proof of Ph.D. degree to be granted by July 31, 2021)
6) Original copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
Please also send a hardcopy of your application materials to the following address by November 20, 2020:
Professor Chung-Chih Wu, Chairman
Department of Electrical Engineering, National Taiwan University,
No. 1, Section 4, Roosevelt Road, Taipei 10617, Taiwan ROC.
For more details:
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel.: +886-2-33663700 ext. 123 Fax: +886-2-23671909
3. All ranks of Professor are compensated in accordance with the salary rank published by Ministry of Education. Additional faculty merit pay include NTU Subsidy for Incoming Distinguished Talents, support from Foundation for the Advancement of Outstanding Scholarship, Principle Investigator’s salary from Industrial-Academic Cooperation Projects, etc. More information can be found in the NTU Faculty Handbook.( http://event.ntu.edu.tw/facultyhandbook/en/about-ntu/)